Finance and business go hand in hand. No company can function without at least one skilled finance expert onboard. That’s why the Northwood University Finance program includes a mix of finance and business management courses.
Finance majors start in their major on day one learning all the details of the competitive world of finance, from an entrepreneurial point of view. At Northwood University, you’ll understand more than just what makes a bottom line. You’ll leave with a distinct business savvy from hands-on learning in, and out, of the classroom.
Why Northwood University RAK
• Licensed & approved by the Academic Zone, RAKEZ
• Affordable Tuition fee
• Academic Merit Scholarships
• Transfer options to Northwood University main campus or other schools in US and Canada
• Hostel Accommodation available – Separate facilities for males and females
• Student Visa will be provided.
• Transportation provided from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, UAQ, Fuj
Start Dates: January, September
Duration: 4 years, 8 Semesters (3 years accelerated mode also available)
Mode of Study: Full-time
Northwood University International Program Centre - RAK is accredited by Higher Learning Commission, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Northwood University has been continuously accredited by the HLC since 1974.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Board of Commissioners has also awarded Northwood University accreditation of its business programs.