Leading a business means more than just being in charge. Managers direct projects and processes, lead teams, and adapt to changing conditions when necessary. They need to think like entrepreneurs, understand people and keep an eye on the competition all at the same time. We can help you develop those competencies.
When you enroll in our Management degree program, you learn what it takes to be an effective, well-rounded manager. You’ll study four main areas: strategy (planning and implementation), behavior (motivation, leadership, power, and politics), organizational structure, and human resource management
• Licensed & approved by the Academic Zone, RAKEZ
• Affordable Tuition fee
• Academic Merit Scholarships
• Transfer options to Northwood University main campus or other schools in US and Canada
• Hostel Accommodation available – Separate facilities for males and females
• Student Visa will be provided.
• Transportation provided from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, UAQ, and Fuj
Start Dates: January, September
Duration: 4 years, 8 Semesters (3 years accelerated mode also available)
Mode of Study: Full-time
Northwood University International Program Centre – RAK is accredited by Higher Learning Commission, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Northwood University has been continuously accredited by the HLC since 1974.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Board of Commissioners has also awarded Northwood University accreditation for its business programs.