Traditional freshmen Student is someone who:

  •  Has graduated higher secondary education with a school leaving certificate
  •  Is enrolled in high school and a college course at the same time
  •  Is enrolled in an early college major
  •  Is a homeschooled student

A Transfer Student is someone who:

  • Has attended a postsecondary institution (college or university) 
  • Has earned post-secondary credit at one or more institutions and would like to transfer credits towards earning a bachelor’s degree at another institution

An International Student is someone who:

  • Needs a Student Visa to travel & attend Northwood University in the UAE
  • Has a valid passport and is a citizen of one of the countries that is on the approved list of the UAE Ministry of Interior
  • Has a temporary visa (Transit or Visit)


Tuition Fees


Click here to download

In order to complete the Admissions Process candidates desirous of seeking admission will need to:

  • Complete online application form
  • Provide official high school transcripts
  • Provide six passport size photographs
  • Provide passport copies
  • Provide official post-secondary transcripts if they desire to receive transfer credit

International or domestic candidates needing a Student Visa will need to provide additional information